The conference will be of lecture and workshop character. The participants will have the opportunity to both their theoretical knowledge and improve their practical skills.
Problem groups (papers up to 20 minutes in duration):
- CRISIS IN THE PERSONAL DIMENSION
- CRISIS IN THE SOCIAL DIMENSION
- CRISIS IN THE EDUCATIONAL DIMENSION
- CRISIS IN THE ECONOMIC DIMENSION
- CRISIS IN CULTURAL SCIENCES.
Workshops: CRISIS - POSSIBLE METHODS OF OVERCOMING (prior enrolment necessary)
Discussion panel – after the plenary session, we propose a debate Similarities and analogies in the causes, course and overcoming of a crisis - interdisciplinary interpretation, with the maximum of 5 - 6 participants representing various branches of science, wishing to present their views.